My First Blog Post

All About: Ethan Hobbs


My name is Ethan Hobbs and I am a finance major with a minor in marketing. I am a sophomore in college dual enrolled through Oregon State University and Linn Benton Community College. I love business and I think the idea of it and learning bout how money works is something that can greatly benefit me.

I enrolled in this course because I have always had some type of interest in marketing as I took a marketing class my sophomore year of high school and was also a part of my marketing team in my micro business during my freshman year of college.

As mentioned in my introduction, I am a finance major with a minor in marketing.

I am most interested in learning about how some people think and the most effective ways to persuade people into being invested in your brand. This is because marketing is one of the most important tasks to understand in business as you are working with people and at the end of the day in business, you are trying to make a profit!

Outside of college, I am a HUGE fan of sports. The sports I pay the most attention to are football (both NFL and college) as well as NBA basketball. I am a big Indianapolis Colts fan even though I don't have any connection with Indiana. I was the biggest Andrew Luck fan coming out of college and I decided to be a fan of the team that he went to. For the NBA, I am a Portland Trail Blazers fan. While sad at times, especially with the most recent news of Damian Lillard being traded to the Milwaukee Bucks, I will always be a Blazers supporter.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

YOU CAN'T MAKE THIS STUFF UP IN THE NFL

Social Listening ~ Inaka Power